Sr Staff Software Engineer
Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health, rehabilitative, and human services software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. Qualifacts’ comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms span and serve the entire behavioral health market supporting non-profit agencies and Certified Community Health Clinics (CCBHCs) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,400 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients.
If you want to work inside an atmosphere where innovation has purpose, and your ambition works to support our customers and those they serve, please apply today!
We’re open to remote candidates for this position!
Summary of the Senior Staff Software Engineer
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join one of our development teams. You will have the opportunity to work in healthcare software, an exciting and growing area. You will work with a variety of technologies and develop new features and capabilities for our healthcare software solutions. Successful candidates enjoy working in a collaborative environment, contributing to team decision-making, and building great software.
Responsibilities for the Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Work as part of a collaborative Scrum team.
- Participate in system and solution design.
- Participate actively in Scrum ceremonies.
- Design efficient data organization and access including SQL queries.
- Ensure best practices including coding standards and code reviews.
- Contribute to architectural decisions
- Understands scalable software performance and operability for SaaS platforms
Qualifications of the Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Bachelor's degree required (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry-related curriculum)
- 5+ or more years as developer on end-user applications and back-end services
- 3+ or more years developing web applications
Technical Skills of the Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Frameworks: .NET Entity Framework, Angular (or equivalent frameworks)
- Databases: MS SQL, DynamoDB (or other NoSQL DB)
- Cloud-hosted, scalable SaaS systems
- Experience with serverless architectures (e.g. AWS Lambda, Event Bridge, API Gateway)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs (or equivalent)
- Source control management, preferably git
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with Scrum
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Customer focused, driven to help our customers
- Passionately committed to engineering best practices
- Self-learner and problem solver
Qualifacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.