Quality Engineering Manager (Lima)
Qualifacts+Credible, along with the recent acquisition of InSync Healthcare Solutions, is one of the largest behavioral health and human services electronic health record (EHR) vendors in the US. For more than 20 years, our mission has been to partner with customers to support and extend their ability to deliver quality care and improve the lives of the clients they serve.
The company offers multiple EHR solutions (CareLogic, Credible, and InSync) to clinics and practices serving over 10 million patients in all 50 US states.
The Quality Engineer Manager is a tactical and strategic leadership member of the QE department and responsible for all QE services to support both IT application, infrastructure, and security development workstreams. The leader will be responsible for defining and maintaining software quality and testing standards in delivering solutions to our customers, resource management, hiring, developing, and managing direct reports from QA Leads to QA Associates. They will work closely with our QE leadership staff to define and drive engineering practices to deliver Quality at Speed to enable and maintain an automated release pipeline for the Engineering organization.
This role is expected to provide thought leadership on QE practices at scale and establishes standards for the development, documentation and implementation of test approaches and test artifacts to execute product roadmap deliverables using Agility and Lean thinking strategies.
- Provides management and oversight to staff and activities of the QE team.
- Mentors and provides guidance to staff; develops direct reports and ensures staff have appropriate training, skill levels and expertise.
- Responsible for hiring decisions and employee performance reviews.
- Works with IT leadership to establish and improve efficiency and efficacy of all QE standards to ensure Software Quality and supporting the execution of both short- and long-term Product Roadmap deliverables.
- Makes appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote domain teams.
- Oversees and executes the continuous improvement initiatives across the PDLC and SDLC aligned to Release Automation and Agile.
- Develops and drives high-level strategic initiatives and being able to roll up your sleeves, digging in and getting the job done.
- Drives and maintains the department Software Quality metrics to Topline Key Performance Indicators and Agile Quality indicators.
- Works directly with the department head and QE Principals and architects in designing and maturing the overall Quality engineering organization.
Skills we need:
- Technical/bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related careers.
- Solid software QE Experience in Web and/or Mobile applications testing.
- Management experience.
- Solid experience with automated test toolsets (Selenium).
- Agile experience.
- At least upper intermediate English.
What we offer you:
- Economic bonus and merit review.
- Full Health Insurance (EPS and oncologic) for you and your direct dependents.
- Fully paid English lessons and Udemy membership.
- All legal benefits (CTS, 30-day paid vacation per year, life insurance, etc.).
- Generous holidays policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, or any other characteristic.