Director, Product Management (Telehealth)
Summary of the Director of Product Management (Telehealth)
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Document the commercial definition of success for your products and initiatives
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create high-level business requirements for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire RCM product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, or product management experience.
- Expertise in Telehealth.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and/or Salesforce.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified.
- This position requires travel to customer and potential sites and industry conferences up to 25 percent.
- 5+ years of strategic product management experience in the Behavioral Health Market or with EMR/EHR markets preferred.
- MBA preferred.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.