Partner Relationship Manager
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As a Partner Relationship Manager, you will play a key role by serving as the champion and advocate to meet Partner needs and strengthen Partner satisfaction.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Partner Relationship Manager:
- Serve as a primary interface to Credible Partners following contract award, ensuring Partner needs are addressed in a timely manner and ensuring overall Partner satisfaction.
- Maintain an awareness of implementation timelines for assigned Partners and work closely with Implementation Managers, Support Center Coordinators, Training, Consulting, Technology, Sales, and Partners to ensure that timelines are met and needs are addressed.
- Contact each assigned Partner on a regular basis to gauge satisfaction and offer additional products, services, or training to improve satisfaction levels.
- Accurately track and monitor performance against established standards and key performance indicators, addressing escalated issues and working with Management by taking recommendations and suggestions to improve operations.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and model Credible’s values and culture.
- Willingness to travel 25%
Success Defined for the Partner Relationship Manager:
- Work directly with Manager, Partner Relationship Management and others to continuously hone Partner relationship strategy, in order to efficiently deliver a world class Partner experience.
- Assist Implementation Managers, Support Center Staff, State Reporting Team members, and others with exceptional project management and coordination skills to ensure performance meets all Partner technical, cost, and schedule objectives. All schedule milestones are to target 100% compliance.
- Achieve or exceed assigned metrics.
- Baseline assigned Partners and establish routine contact plans for all, including working with Marketing for periodic surveys of Credible’s performance.
- Grow and develop additional communication channels.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products, services and training to Partners.
- Provide timely data as requested, addressing actions in a timely manner.
Initial Key Drivers for the Partner Relationship Manager:
- Baseline assigned Partner base and determine outstanding issues and satisfaction levels.
- Adhere to policies, processes, and procedures to improve Partner satisfaction, as well as departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Follow new technology-enabled strategies and solutions to enhance the Partner experience.
- Keep informed of the latest industry developments.
- Maintain skills and awareness of Credible products, acquiring training as necessary.
- Seek continuous improvement and achievement of stated business results and Partner satisfaction.
- Coordinate communications across teams/departments/company.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of project management experience and demonstrated success in implementing projects on time, on budget and with minimal technical issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with many Partners
- Experience working directly with support centers (call centers) and implementation teams is desired.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills – including strong teambuilding skills.
- Excellent computer technology experience, especially as it relates to Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and web-based software.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successfully handle many parallel Partners, each with independent issues and timelines
- Excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking and organizational skills.
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications is essential.
- Experience defining and tracking to metrics and developing processes to improve department performance.
- Experience providing weekly reporting to superiors and implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Remains accountable for performance and believes and promotes the concepts of flawless execution and exceptional Partner satisfaction.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic pr