VP of Platform Operations
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a Mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Overall Responsibility for this role includes the following
- Leadership of teams responsible for datacenter infrastructure, public cloud, internal IT, and managed services providers that provide monitoring and escalation assistance.
- Development, execution and maintenance of Credible’s monitoring architecture initiative leveraging internal and external resources to ensure stability of the Credible platform.
- Development and execution of platform-related roadmaps for continued maturity of the Credible platform in partnership with other Credible management.
- Manage yearly budgets regarding infrastructure maintenance, resource costs, and platform expansion.
- Participate in remediating security related roadmap and remediation activities
- Maintain and support onsite and remote workforce through the Help Desk.
- Oversee all platform (cloud or on-prem) implementations and integration into the Credible platform.
- Oversee all maintenance activities including warranties, end-of-life equipment, and patch management.
Success Defined for the VP of Platform Operations:
- Performs proactive performance monitoring and performance tuning to mitigate outage risks.
- Keeps a pulse on capacity growth trends and proactively plans for future investments, where needed.
- Defines and develops key process and procedures, as well as takes action to achieve measurable outcomes (e.g., Disaster Recovery Plan, performance, uptime and testing).
- Capable of automating activities to gain efficiencies, where possible.
- Plan and drive automation to improve the overall platform while focusing team on business value.
- Proven ability to integrated new technologies to achieve Credible’s growth objectives and helps to define data center strategies to achieve business goals.
- Develop partnerships with Development and QA to improve process and enable a CICD ecosystem.
- Working in Partnership with Product, Partner Services, Billing, DAR and QA, and Development to ensure systemic approach to offerings.
- Implement and reinforce the Credible Way.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with Credible’s strategic direction, to support and enhance Credible’s Platform Operations.
- Ensure the Platform Operations Team understands, utilizes, and follows Credible methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
Initial Key Drivers for the role include the following:
- Track, Measure, and Report on Key Performance Indicators (latency, capacity, network performance, cost models where appropriate)
- Deep technical ability and hands-on management style to assist the team with day-to-day work flows.
- Provides assurances of stability to both internal and external Partners by showing improvement in KPI trends.
- 10+ years of experience in Health Care, Bio-Tech, Telecommunications or Data Center related field
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational Institution.
- Have a strong background in either technical network installation or Data Center operations
- Knowledge of various fiber optic and copper connectivity methods including Ethernet, and other WAN/LAN topologies
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership and Team experience
- Ability to train lower level Technicians
- Proficient in VMware, EMC storage, Cisco and HP products and equipment.
- Knowledgeable in backup technologies and processes – both in the cloud or on-premise.
- Big Data and Business Intelligence architecture experience is desirable
- Advanced skill in Microsoft: Windows Operating Systems, Office Suite versions, and Visio.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Related IT certification and qualifications - Cisco, VMware, EMC or comparable certifications, and experience.
- Mission Critical Data Center Facility Maintenance
- Knowledge of Access Control Systems
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.