Maintenance and Tool & Die Supervisor
Chief Fabrication is seeking a Maintenance and Tool & Die Supervisor to join the Chief team. This position will supervise the activities of the Maintenance and Tool & Die team. Monitoring performance standards ensuring quality repair workmanship in a timely manner.
- Responsible for Safety, Quality and Production (SQP) for the Maintenance and Tool & Die team.
- Manage area activities and daily area team schedules.
- Maintain equipment maintenance, service and team schedules.
- Prepares equipment procurement purchase orders, facilities warranties, service agreements and equipment PM’s.
- Organize, control inventory levels and assure proper storage and identification of maintenance materials.
- Enforce company safety rules and regulations. Assure clean and safe working conditions for all employees.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 5 – 7 years of experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations, quality procedures and personnel supervision.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the leading midwest providers of custom steel fabrication and powder coating, equipped to make any component. Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.