Field Sales Consultant
Join Team CARFAX as a Field Sales Consultant
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The Field Sales Consultant is responsible for presenting the value of the CARFAX suite of products, creating a sense of urgency with decision makers and closing deals.
What you'll be doing:
- Build relationships and work with current CARFAX Advantage clients, including both independent and franchise auto dealers.
- Visit automobile dealerships to educate dealers on how they can leverage CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX for Life and other vehicle history products to promote dealer inventory and help build buyer confidence when shopping and buying used cars.
- Sell vehicle history products: meet and exceed monthly activity and sales quotas; win sales contests; have fun!
- Manage assigned sales territory; track and log activity and customer information in Salesforce CRM.
- Maintain required monthly sales activity and results performance.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in media, advertising, or technology; experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Enthusiastic and competitive spirit; strong communicator, presenter and influencer; solid knowledge of CARFAX products; and a consultative sales approach.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-directed, and a strong team player.
- Ability to use technology, including laptop computers, iPads, and iPhones; proficient in MS Office products; Salesforce CRM experience highly desirable.
- Travel is a standard part of this job.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCCP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.