Group Product Manager
Join Team CARFAX as a Group Product Manager
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The Group Product Manager will lead two strategic data product teams for CARFAX, our Vehicle Data and our Vehicle Lifecycle teams.
This role has an expectation of 3 days in the office per week, subject to change based on future business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead cross-functional teams: including product managers, engineering, project management, analytics - in the ideation, analytics, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Develop long-term product visions & strategies
- Inspire the teams to deliver exceptional results via passion, process, and persistence
- Prioritize the product roadmaps based on initiatives that will drive the greatest business value
- Become a product evangelist and drive integrations of your products across CARFAX's products and services
- Build a culture of results driven analysis that challenges the status quo
- Manage multiple internal stakeholders and interact with all members of the Senior Management team
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years product management with an emphasis on data centric, B2B product development
- 4+ years leading a product management team
- BS/BA in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- High energy, proven leader
- Proven track record of building data centric B2B products from the ground up
- Passion for data – you crave it, you understand it and you seek it to guide your decisions
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire the business to drive product adoption
- Ability to summarize complex data and products to drive strategic decision making
- Experience coordinating multiple projects across several departments and able to champion projects through to completion
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- Experience managing analytics resources is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.