Partner Enablement Lead
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik’s Partner Sales Enablement Lead
Qlik is currently seeking a dynamic and results-driven individual to fill the role of Partner Sales Enablement Lead. As a crucial member of our team, you will be responsible for driving partner success through continuous learning initiatives and strategic enablement programs. This role is pivotal in supporting the success of our channel and global System Integrators partners as well as our internal Partner Account Managers.
What you’ll do
Channel Partner Continuous Learning – 50%
- Collaborate closely with internal partner teams to identify knowledge gaps, focusing on post-onboarding continuous learning strategies.
- Develop and deliver partner training using diverse modalities, such as self-paced learning, bite-sized videos, or instructor-led sessions.
- Coordinate with the sales enablement team to ensure timely delivery of internal enablement to channel partners.
- Cultivate a culture of learning among stakeholders, inspiring a commitment to continuous learning.
- Contribute, when necessary, to additional key enablement priorities, including obtaining certifications and facilitating sales methodology training as part of the global deployment.
Global System Integrator enablement – 30%
- Partner with the Qlik Global System Integrator team to identify specific enablement needs from Global System Integrators.
- Develop an enablement strategy, leveraging predominantly existing content and delivery methods to meet the unique requirements of Global System Integrators.
- Collaborate with the internal sales enablement team to educate the Qlik sales team on the best practices for working with Global System Integrators.
Partner Account Manager enablement – 20%
- Align with internal stakeholders to identify priority enablement areas.
- Deliver existing enablement materials to empower internal Partner Account Managers for maximum effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver new enablement materials as needed.
- Establish a robust measurement framework to assess the effectiveness of all enablement initiatives, utilizing insights to refine the partner/Partner Account Manager learning strategy.
What you’ll bring
- Over 5 years of channel sales experience in a quota-carrying role, preferably within the SaaS technology industry
- Thorough understanding of how Global System Integrators work and how technology companies can best work with them
- Demonstrated ability to earn credibility with internal stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Proficient in driving cross-collaboration success with internal partner teams, partner operations, and partner marketing.
- Innovative mindset, bringing learning best practices to contribute to a growing strategic enablement team.
- Proven channel sales skills and understanding of factors driving partner success.
- Track record of utilizing and driving a value-based sales process to secure business.
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills.
- Strong ability to present and synthesize complex ideas.
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated accountability, ownership, and commitment to meeting goals.
- Innovative and agile approach to problem-solving.
- Strong commercial and analytical acumen.
- Global mindset with the ability to think globally and act locally, experienced in working with global teams to meet unique needs when necessary.
A Bachelor’s degree
US-King of Prussia, PA
US- Waltham, MA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik @lifeatqliklund
- Check us out on YouTube!
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $116,000 MIN – 145,000.00 MAX per year. The final compensation offered by Qlik will be based on factors such as the candidate’s location, job-related skills, education, experience, and other business and organizational needs.
Qlik offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, group medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, flexible paid vacation, 10 paid annual company holidays, 9 days of annual paid sick leave (prorated upon hire), up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and mental and emotional wellbeing benefits.
Eligibility requirements for benefits will be controlled by applicable plan documents and company policies.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.