Playground Games is looking for Lighting Artist to join our Forza team.
As lighting artist you will work with the lighting lead to deliver world class lighting for our open world games. You will be setting up time of day cycles, light environments and control the atmosphere and mood of Forza Horizon. You will join a world class team of passionate developers and artists who aim to push real-time visuals to new heights.
This role is based in our state-of-the-art studio in Leamington Spa, with a hybrid work model in place. Relocation assistance is available if required.
- Create lighting setups for our open world environments
- Setup time of day lighting and atmosphere
- Control Weather types and chances
- Light Cinematics
- Work with the Lighting Lead and Art Directors to establish visual targets.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- Experience baking lightmaps is desirable.
- A passion for games.
This is an excellent opportunity for exceptional lighting artists who are looking to further their career with an ambitious developer.Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.