Laboratory Support Technician I
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System
- Assist with maintaining laboratory stocks and supplies
- Assist with the handling and disposal of laboratory waste
- Assist with equipment maintenance and calibration
- Assist with routine cleaning of laboratory spaces
- Assist with laboratory notebook archiving
- Perform additional tasks as needed to maintain laboratory operation, cleanliness, and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This is an entry-level role. No previous experience is required. Some lab experience is preferred.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).