Press Relations Specialist
The Press Relations Specialist assists marketing operations for North America in alignment with Press Relations and Product Marketing including media relationships, product testing for product launches, and event support (product coverage includes: Desktop and All-in-One PCs, Notebook PCs).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Press/Media/PR agency relationships and briefings during key product launches
- Oversee PR inventory: Coordinate inventory and samples for media review, including tracking shipments (both inbound and outbound), and organize the sampling inventory and work closely with warehouse team on logistics
- Test PR/Review Units: assist PR manager for media sample and event sample testing including but limited to installing software and BIOs updates
- Manage internal ticketing/tracking system: Organize ticketing and tracking for all in-bound and out-bound sampling that goes/return from media and HQ samples. For samples that need a transfer from warehouse to warehouse – assist with creating transfer tickets, oversee the approval status, and track when the sample will arrive to the warehouse for pick-up
- Assist in putting press kit assets together by retrieving press releases, product photos and videos, pitching guides, and review guides for KOL/media communications/pitching
- Assist event product testing/demo set up (including game and software installation)
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
● Experience with Salesforce or similar software
● PR/advertising agency experience
● Technology experience, particularly in Gaming market, PC, IoT and hardware PC experience
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
$65,000 - $80,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, and 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.