The Material Handler is responsible for logistics processing and logistics support relevant to Sales and Marketing, as well as events, trade shows and special projects. Directly reporting to the Supervisor of SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), the successful candidate is well versed in logistics procedure and maintenance, and fluent in inbound/outbound inventory processes. The Material Handler works collaboratively with their team to ship and receive products, address potential logistics issues, and maintains an orderly and clean logistics workspace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ship processed sales orders to various partners
- Receive and process stock in for products from various inventories and/or HQ
- Adhere to operational procedures and SOPs for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipment, handling and disposition of products, marketing materials, and inventory issues
- Maintain overall logistics workspace order and cleanliness
- Highlight exceptions for review and resolution; provide consultation and expert advice to management for optimizing logistic process
- Assist in product return in ERP system; help investigating and resolving pending returns
- Look into continuous improvement in process streamlining and inventory management
Years of Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in logistics
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert in logistics terminology, shipping process, and inventory
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task and work multiple without losing attention to detail
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for logistics coordination, inventory management, and technology
- Experience working with FedEx shipping system
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with Oracle, Salesforce, ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Inventory management experience
- Active forklift certification
- Written and verbal communication in Mandarin
- Combination of office and warehouse environment
- Ability to lift and carry packages up to 50 lbs.
$17.00-$20.00/hour is an estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, and 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.