Account Manager (B2C)
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for an energized and commercially minded Account Manager to help ASUS successfully deliver the Customer Value Proposition to our eCommerce partners in order to fulfill our Promise of Mutual Value Creation and generate a sustainable growth.
The Account Manager’s goal is to maintain positive working relationships with customers while growing the ASUS business above industry growth rate. The Account Manager functions as a liaison between client companies, product managers and the marketing team. As a critical teammate within the sales team, the account manager utilizes business analytics to improve and support business development and growth for customers. A keen business mindset along with understanding of industry trends and experience in consumer electronics sales is needed to succeed in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation, Maintain, Sales and Inventory Management:
- Run day-to-day internal product setup and sales operations to ensure processes, policies and procedures are maintained and improved as needed to drive business efficiencies to the next level.
- Business owner mindset is required! Taking lead to communicate between IT/ Logistic and Warehouse team to ensure all the operations can working smoothly.
- Detail oriented, the setup and promo process may take over 50% of your daily working hours.
- Responsible for reporting and communicating to sales management, operations, and marketing organization on key performance metrics, lead conversion trends, and Quarterly Business Reviews on overall program and team performance
- Provide recommendations to Director of Sales and Product Management based on model performance. Including how to reduce the lead-time on product setup or maintain the operation efficiency.
- Coordinates and arranges weekly/bi-weekly/ and monthly scheduled meetings with each account.
- Take the lead on the call when management is not available.
- A dedication to above and beyond customer service.
- A solution-focused mindset that is rooted in empathy and honesty.
- Competitive Analysis: Track promotions of competition at selected accounts. Ask detailed questions to account to better understand competitions performance.
- Market Analysis: Study key retailers’ websites and read NPD monthly reporting to understand the market and help provide recommendations to accounts based on market data.
- Work with ASUS partners: Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and AMD to create win-win opportunities
- Customer Service - Escalate customer service issue and create a closed loop to satisfy end consumer and retailer.
- Actively utilize Salesforce.com to track account activity and performance.
- Work with Marketing to create marketing solutions to support accounts. Closely manage marketing timelines set by accounts. Drive each account to place ASUS products in ad - ensuring they have the proper messaging and images.
- Work with product management team to secure shelf placement and marketing support within the ROI guidelines controlled by the product management team
- Forecast Management:
- Input forecast to Product Management team.
- Track delivery schedule to meet forecast request.
- Communicate to account any deviations from forecast.
- Request POs based on forecast.
Years of Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of retail account management or retail buying experience in the consumer electronics industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage workflow priorities
- Confidence to speak in front of large groups or senior management
- Focused on taking initiative to solve problems and create positive results
- Strong communication skills via email, phone, and face to face within ASUS and external partners
- Team player who is open to supporting other team members
- Proficient in English
- eCommerce Account Management experience is preferred.
- Fremont office or Remotely from home with travel as needed
- Ability to travel domestically– approximately 10% travel as needed
$70,000 - $85,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.