Accounts Receivable Specialist II
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take ownership of the A/R & Collection position at a medium to large size company with minimum supervision.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, the ability to prioritize and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with different department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain accurate payment/credit application to ensure correct aging report and reduce aged receivable
- Research and resolve discrepancies on comprehensive accounts; preparing reports for business units
- Recognize problem accounts and notify appropriate staff or supervisor to assist in problem resolution
Knowledge and Skills:
- General accounting principles
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Sense of Urgency
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative with task and projects
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to recognize individual and system problems and to communicate such information with the supervisor
BA Degree in Accounting or Finance + minimum 3 years of AR/Collection/Accounting experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Experience of handling dispute on RMA and other AR issue preferred
$65,000 - $80,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.