Staff Accountant II
Job Description Overview:
In addition to the traditional value of accounting on report compiling and multiple account reconciliation, this role will be expected to be more sensitive to numbers in all tasks assigned with financial analysis skill to detect abnormity so that potential mistakes can be avoided and chances of improvement of business result and process can be identified.
- E-commerce business reconcile and analysis.
- Analyze financial data for return, discount, refurbish, and inventory management.
- Prepare monthly journal entries at month end close.
- Research and resolve issues identified during month end close or daily operation regarding company policy.
- Prepare management reports for management review and financial information requested by HQ.
- Help whole team to keep improving efficiency and accounting quality through the finding from different kinds of analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and ensure compliance with HQ internal control requirement, GAAP and tax regulation.
- Fulfill request of external quarterly review and annual audit.
- Assist with special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Corporate accounts payable or accounts receivable experience.
- Proficient in MS office, especially excel (must be familiar different kinds of functions for analysis).
- 10 Key
- Ability to set tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Computer industry work experience is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skill of Chinese is a plus, not required
$75,000 - $90,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.