Accounts Receivable Specialist I
Job Description Overview:
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with minimum of 1 years Accounts Receivable or related background who can handle the large volume of receivable transaction at a medium to large size company. Applicant will be responsible for payment application, presenting no-fault statement, working with senior AR to track and resolve outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, must be quick learner, with knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient in MS Office (especially Excel.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate payment/credit application in timely manner
- Release holds with appropriate approval ticket
- Maintaining up to date billing system
- Research issue items per senior AR’s instruction
- Reconciliation of AR statement with customer on regular basis
- Assisting on audited document preparation
- Following SOP and work with limited supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Knowledge and Skills:
- Organized and be a great Team player
- Good at Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Sense of Urgency
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be a quick learner and work in a fast paced environment
- To maintain a high level of accuracy on work assigned to
- Great communication
Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance + over one year of AR/Collection/Accounting experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
$26.00 - $33.65/hour is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.