Business Development Manager
Job Description Overview:
Account Manager for ASUS Systems Business Group assigned to our Corporate Sales Team. Responsible for all Commercial Corp sales functions within an assigned account base. Required to manage and develop focused End Customers & Prospects within the entire US, and segmented by verticals. The candidate will work to develop business relationships to best leverage and enable ASUS penetration across SMB, Enterprise, Healthcare, Finance, High-Performance Computing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with ASUS Sales & Product Management Teams to develop go-to-market strategies for ASUS Products and Services.
- Proactively identifies sales opportunities with assigned Reseller accounts.
- Focuses to develop ASUS relationships and engagement within all levels of the assigned account base.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit/revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for the assigned account base.
- Maintains multiple contacts within a large customer base, providing routine communication about ASUS products, programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels to various customer locations to conduct face-to-face trainings and meetings to further develop ASUS business.
- Weekly, routine onsite engagement to drive awareness and visibility for both short-term & long-term sales opportunities/pipeline.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- College Degree.
- 10+ years of prior Outside Sales experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services.
- Named Account relationships and knowledge of the Commercial verticals/markets key requirement.
- High understanding of Direct Commercial Sales and Customer acquisition process.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the ASUS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally at ASUS.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work remotely.
- Highly proficient with MS Powerpoint and Excel.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution/Reseller Channels and End Customers.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in a complex and dynamic situations.
- Works remotely in US (open).
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- 50%+ travel required