Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Reporting to US eCommerce team lead, the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist will play a key role in growing the ASUS Store from brand.com in the US for the Consumer PC, Commercial PC, Gaming PC and Mobile category. He/she is responsible for campaign planning/execution, analyzing eCommerce business, deeply understanding customer journeys, crafting communication strategy and operating related martech or advertising tools that will drive online business and build up the ASUS brand. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and operational background. High level of proficiency in Google analytics and DSPs is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic and data-driven development to boost ASUS eCommerce performance and business from ASUS.com
- Lead SEM initiatives including budgeting/ planning/ executing and optimizations.
- Assist US eCommerce team in operating DSP platforms, optimizing campaign performance and manage the marketing mix and budget.
- Analyze online behavior of customer journey via ASUS.com, and find out insight to optimize and monetize
- Be responsible for communications with data or martech vendors/agencies regarding related details and share this information with team members.
- Collaborate with the country/territory marketing team to execute integrated eCommerce marketing campaigns via different formats, including new product launch campaigns, seasonal promotions and CRM project related that drive commercial results.
- Track and measure the impact of eCommerce initiatives on various KPIs, including traffic, engagements and conversions, and conduct analysis across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Required Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate ability to plan and execute online campaigns/events for call to actions
- A clear understanding of ecommerce strategy/model drivers and digital marketing metrics
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders and build business partnerships internally and externally
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a demanding, rapidly changing work environment and to handle numerous duties, manage budgets, balance ongoing requests, set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong with numbers and an ability to identify trends and patterns in data for optimization
- Detail-oriented and excellent attention to detail
- Positive, results-oriented attitude and a love of learning new things
- In-depth knowledge of key components of successful performance marketing initiatives
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of digital experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment, preferably in the PC/ gaming industry or media planning/ performance marketing agency experience
- Excel in digital marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution, reporting, analysis, and optimization
- Have domain knowledge of data or martech solution (e.g. Google analytics/ CDP/ DMP/ Salesforce)
- Have solid experience in operating DSPs (e.g. AdWords/ DV360/ FB/Twitter)
- Good at communication with internal and external partners
- Expert ability to deliver on multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence and operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Highly organized, problem-solving, strong attention to detail and outstanding time management skills
- Experience in consumer electronics or PC industry is a plus
$65,000 - $80,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.