Job Description Overview:
We are in search of an incredible Office Manager with a passion for rolling up their sleeves, problem solving, and can do attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist hiring managers to determine job requirements and develop job description and job qualifications.
- Post jobs on internal and external job boards, review applications and handle applicant flow through online applicant tracking system.
- Manage pre-employment administrative processes, partner coordinate phone screen and in person interview, background checks, I-9 and E-verify, all activities related to onboarding, new hire paperwork initiation tracking/processing.
- Administrate Leaves of Absence, Workers’ Compensation/return to work program, terminations, and EEO-1 annual reporting.
- Respond to inquiries related to health insurance plans, PTO, LOA, COBRA, FSA
- In charge of team building activities, employee compliance training, EAP, Wellness program.
- Facilitate annual Open Enrollment.
- Perform HR Administrative duties of employee status changes, filing, record keeping and updating tracking logs, creating reports in ADP Workforce Now for audit and analysis.
- Responsible for Safety/OSHA compliance, evacuation drills, annual posting and safety training.
- Coordinate and facilitate vendor and auditor visits and tours.
- Maintain and practice safety in the workplace at all times.
- Work with vendors for special projects and perform due diligence in schedule, quality and cost efficiency aspects.
- Ensure work areas are clean as well as repaired.
- Order parts when necessary and maintain required MSDS.
- Maintain office supplies and perform monthly inventory counts.
- Control office access and badges.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong Recruiting background.
- Familiar with Federal and Oregon Employment and Labor laws and regulations
- Medium or advance level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
- Excellent listening skills with ability to keep confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Years of Education
- 4-year college degree.
- 3 years hands on experience in full cycle recruitment and Leaves of Absences administration
- Minimum 1 year experience in project management
- Able to perform data and information analysis and draw logical conclusions.
- Able to use available resources to find solutions or answers.
- Able to be pro-active and always follow through.
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment.
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone, and other office equipment for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 25 pounds and/or up to 50 pounds assisted.
- Noise level which may, at times, require normal hearing protection in the form of ear plugs in certain areas of the building.
$75,000 - $105,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Hillsboro, Oregon office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.