Job Description Overview:
Sales Manager for ASUS Systems Business Group assigned to our US Corporate Sales Team. Responsible for all Commercial sales functions within US Corporate Verticals & supported Channels. Will have an assigned team (3) of Account Managers and Business Development Managers. The candidate will work to develop a business & execution plan associated to this defined US vertical for IT Hardware. Responsible for defining and profiling total market (TAM), and driving all associated End Customer acquisition targets, Channel relationships to best enable, and OEM partnerships with coordinated joint-selling, program understanding and coordination, and resources utilization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities within SMB & Enterprise verticals
- Works with all Distributors, Resellers, and ASUS supporting staff to drive sales volume and execution in the assigned verticals.
- Proactively identifies market opportunities and sub-vertical secular trends that best align with ASUS state-of-business and product assortment.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit and revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for Total Commercial private-sector market in the US.
- Maintains contact within a very large customer & prospect base, providing routine communication about ASUS programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels throughout the assigned region to conduct face-to-face business development and opportunity generation, team leadership and cross-functional coordination inside ASUS US.
- Frequent field engagement with subordinates, and prospects/customers to provide leadership and ownership that best drives creates awareness, visibility, sales relationships and partnership leverage.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- College Degree.
- 10+ years of prior Sales experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services.
- High understanding of Indirect Commercial Sales and End Customer acquisition process.
- Prior Team management & Leadership.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the ASUS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally at ASUS.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work remotely.
- Proficient with MS Power Point and Excel.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution, IT Resellers, and US Commercial Verticals.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in a complex and dynamic situations.
- Works @ Customer location or works remotely.
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- 50% travel required (contingent on US public health condition/trend)