Senior Channel Marketing Specialist
The Senior Channel Marketing Specialist for the System Business Group drives winning marketing programs to increase ASUS’ market share in North America. With business goals in mind, the Sr. Channel Marketing Specialist is the creative mind behind ROI based marketing for the distribution, channel, and consumer sectors. The Sr. Channel Marketing Specialist works in coordination with the Account Management and Product Marketing teams to develop, drive, grow and expand B2C sales through programs, MDF activities, joint promotions, trainings/events, and other opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the business objectives and growth plans, build and drive marketing programs and initiatives proactively to increase ASUS business in North America
- Assist in B2C channel marketing strategy that supports organizational brand goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand relevance, favorability and preference among partners and consumers
- Localize, customize and help develop sales/marketing tools for the channel customers
- Execute and administer B2C channel marketing programs; Monitor, record and analyze ROI
- Develop a keen understanding of partner funding requirements; execute approved programs and ensure compliance
- Maintain “Where to Buy” and other product availability items on ASUS websites
- Where appropriate and in coordination with the Account Managers, plan, and host events for the B2C channel customers
- Act as the point person for localization and customization of creative assets, including creation of messaging and positioning to win sales
- Champion for A+ product information online and offline, reseller tool kits, case studies, and other sales materials
- Participate in ongoing dialogue with the B2C channel customers, including weekly conference calls, monthly visits and/or quarterly business reviews both on and off-site.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
Years of Education
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business, Marketing, Technology, or related field.
- Required 3-5+ years of channel marketing and/or retail/ecommerce experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the process and creation of merchandising solutions in-store and online
- Understanding of the channel, the technology ecosystem, and working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology preferred
- Ability to translate technology features into marketing propositions that result in sales
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Negotiation skills
- Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technology experience, particularly in PC and Gaming systems
- Copywriting experience
- Office environment
- Travel - approximately 15% domestic travel
$80,000 - $90,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, and 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.