Financial Planning and Analysis, Associate
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The FP&A, Associate will play an important part in the continued progress and growth of Oak Street Health. Through partnerships with both finance and cross-functional colleagues, this role will be critical in both understanding and optimizing the financial performance of the organization.
- Primary responsibility for ongoing reporting and analysis of monthly results (financial performance, variance to expectations, trending, KPIs, etc), as well as creation of monthly results packages for executive leadership and operational teams, with a focus on providing relevant insights that drive business decisions.
- Support of all relevant planning cycles (long-range planning, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, etc.), including process development, establishment of timelines, identification of key stakeholders and ownership of cross-functional partnerships to establish assumptions and create operational buy-in.
- Ongoing business/investment decision support through pro-forma creation, ROI analysis, sensitivity analysis, valuation, etc.
- Partner with operational leads and leverage financial expertise to drive strategic decisions and provide actionable recommendations to business partners
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for motivated, experienced analysts with:
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a highly-analytical, fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill sets
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to transform data into information and recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to explain financial data/information to a non-financial audience
- Ability to take direction and push analyses/processes to the next step independently
- Comfort in “managing-up” and working with executive-level partners
- Highly proficient with Microsoft suite; experience with SQL, Alteryx, VBA, Python, and/or other financial analytical tools a plus
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
Radiating positive energy
Assuming good intentions
Creating an unmatched patient experience
Driving clinical excellence
Taking ownership and delivering results
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Headquarters (the “Treehouse”) located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation/sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.