Learning Solutions Lead
Reporting to the Manager, Learning & Development the Learning Solutions Lead is a project focused role that develops learning and performance solutions to drive business outcomes through highly trained team members. The Learning Solutions Lead works with all levels of the organization in a consultative manner to identify the needs of the business and then builds, test and implement scalable learning solutions. As an expert in adult learning, facilitation and people-development, the Learning Solutions Lead brings a creative and innovative perspective to organizational learning.
The Learning Solutions Lead has a high level of learning agility, and is able to quickly learn and absorb new knowledge, processes and functions in order to design solutions that meet business needs.
Project Management & Consulting
- Lead learning & performance projects from client discovery to solution implementation.
- Advise organization on methodologies and practices that improve human performance.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of Kal Tire operations and adult learning & performance strategies to drive business results.
- Assess current business situation, conduct learning needs analysis, and develop training proposals and business cases.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Continuous Improvement, Communications, Information Services, etc.) to align project efforts.
- Write comprehensive project documentation (ex. scope of work, timeline, proposals, project summaries, etc.).
- Communicate with project team, management, and change leaders to ensure learning solutions are executed to high level of accuracy.
- Work with stakeholders / project leaders to assess team members’ change readiness.
- Influence and contribute to change management plans of strategic initiatives.
- Identify barriers, constraints and other risks to successful implementation of projects and create strategies for overcoming challenges.
- Educate/develop stakeholders’ ability to lead change.
Learning Solution Design
- Conduct needs analysis, identify learner performance gaps, and make recommendations for improving learning programs.
- Design performance based learning solutions that drive business results.
- Create strategies for post-training learning support and reinforcement that improves job performance of participants.
- Consult with learners, colleagues, and management about how to support and maintain learning within the work environment.
- Use innovative learning tools and methods to advance people strategies within Kal Tire.
- Partner with Continuous Improvement department to support operational changes.
Evaluate & Report
- Creates and implements evaluation strategy for development programs that measures the success of training by comparing desired outcomes to learner performance.
- Summarize and communicate core results to L&D Manager and Business Stakeholders.
- Monitor key performance indicators and provide recommendations to key stakeholders on process improvement and change management based on insightful data analysis.
- 7+ years in a training/curriculum development role within medium-large organizations including 5+ years’ experience with implementing enterprise-wide technology solutions and 5+ years in a client focused consulting role.
- Experience developing leadership and/or sales training programs is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Superior consulting and relationship management skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Experience designing learning and change management strategies within a client facing environment.
- Demonstrated experience designing learning solutions for all delivery methods, including face to face training, live virtual training, micro-learning, etc.
- Expert level needs analysis skills.
- In-depth knowledge of learning evaluation methodologies.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development, or Business is preferred.
- Certificate in Instructional Design and/or curriculum development, or British Columbia Provincial Instructor Diploma Program (PIDP) certificate (or equivalency).
- PMP Certification is considered an asset.
- Ability to periodically travel will be required.
- Must have own transportation and a valid BC driver’s license.
- Dale Carnegie training and/or a certificate in Instructional Design.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!