OTR Tire Technician, Detour Gold
The Kal Tire Mining Tire Group has been servicing mine sites since 1972 where we quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service. Our objective remains simple: to deliver services and products of measurable value to our customers. Kal Tire now operates in 15 countries and continues to grow every day. With our team developing, we are seeking an individual who is keen to progress in their career, passionate about leading people and delivering quality service.
As a Tire Technician in the Mining Tire Group you will be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for mining tires and adhering to Kal Tire’s work and safety standards. A key part of this role is setting the standard for service excellence within the industry and demonstrating the Kal Tire AIMS.
- Health and Safety is paramount in everything we do, actively participate in Kal Tire’s Journey to Zero
- Deliver your best customer service experience every time to every customer
- Perform all operational and technical skills regarding tires replacement, repair, and management of OTR tires
- General maintenance of vehicles, tooling and equipment used to perform you work
Education & Work Experience
- High School diploma required
- 2+ years direct experience as a tire fitter preferred
- Positive Attitude, great work ethic, mechanical aptitude and Safety consciousness
- OTR service training and certifications preferred
- Experience operating and maintaining tire manipulators, forklifts, and service trucks
- Experience working where safety procedures are a key part of daily operations
- Valid driver’s license and ability to comply with relevant insurance policies
Apply today and take advantage of the opportunity to work for an organization which prides itself on developing our 6500+ team members, providing exceptional service to clients, and making a positive global impact.