gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Site Lead
Location: National Capital Region (Washington DC, Springfield, VA)
Security Clearance Level: Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Description and Qualifications:
The Site Lead is the central point of contact for any contractual issues that may arise at the project site level and works in concert with the COR to resolve contractual issues that may arise.
Must have an extensive background in leadership, management, and project administration, and must be able to promote operational efficiencies while ensuring activities and resources are aligned to meet the stakeholder objectives.
The Site Lead must have a minimum of five years of management and leadership performance, and must possess and demonstrate at the professional level the below skills sets:
a) Highly effective verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideas, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies to effectively carry out the duties of this position. Must be proficient in crafting all types of correspondence that reach their target audience with clarity and comprehension to include the senior management level must be skillful in giving briefs, guidance, and assistance on managerial matters to include policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience.
b) Sound and comprehensive time management practices to meet deadlines and to exercise efficiency in planning, prioritizing and accomplishing deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the USAID Office of Security (SEC) in the analysis, planning, designing, development, and implementation of all contract functions
- Provide oversight of daily contract employee activities, to include annual leave; medical readiness to deploy; security clearances; performance evaluations; and any other administrative requirements concerning the implementation of the contract
- Exercises direct oversight and control of all subordinate employees assigned to all contract task areas to include:
● Personnel Recovery Training Program
● Security Engineering
● Administrative Support
- Coordinate directly with the COR in the oversight and delivery of activities related to employee travel, contractor’s monthly invoices, and daily administrative functions required to carry out the task areas of the contract
- Attend meetings as required by USAID stakeholders
- Must have proven and demonstrated experience leading and managing groups of subordinates in a variety of differing skill sets and position requirements
- Ability to plan, monitor, manage, and control projects
- Ability to adhere to and manage project scope, schedule, and deliverables
- Must be able to physically stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time and have the ability to climb ladders with dexterity in both hands
- Must be able to lift a 50-pound item to waist height and must be able to lift a 30-pound item over the head
- Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses if necessary
- Must have acceptable color vision and have acceptable depth perception
- Must have the ability to hear normal conversation, alarm, and warning signals with corrective devices if necessary
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.