Cybersecurity Training Lead
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Cybersecurity Training Lead
Location: Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities
The Cybersecurity Training Lead will assist Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Division (IAD)/ Cybersecurity Awareness and Operations Support (CAOS) by overseeing the development and delivery of IT security related training. Duties include the following:
- Coordinate with CAOS to define IAD’s training backlog and schedule for development of new training, updates to existing training, training communications, and training deliveries to include at a minimum:
- Tailored training for different cybersecurity roles such as system owner, Contracting Officer Representative (COR), etc.
- Update to annual online IT security training required for all network users
- Refresh of existing courses
- Additional new security related courses to be developed
- Short courses for Cyber Ambassadors
- Ad hoc training to address newly identified security and acquisition related issues as they arise
- Training flyers and posters.
- Assist CAOS in developing, refining, and delivering tailored training based on established backlog and schedule.
- Recommend innovative and creative solutions for addressing training needs and learning objectives
- Identify and recommend alternative instructional methods, presentation methods, and distribution methods tailored to best meet the needs of different learners
- Coordinate with TSA subject matter experts to obtain and verify content
- Create and update content for the higher priority training courses.
- Provide graphics support in development of training slides, training aids, flyers, posters, etc.
- Assist CAOS in coordinating with TSA stakeholders to obtain approvals for uploading courses to TSA’s Online Learning Center (OLC).
- Act as alternate presenter on instructor led trainings when Government staff are not available
- Assist CAOS in assessing value and impact of IAD’s training.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in training development and delivery OR a relevant Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Instructional Design or Education and 8 years' of experience in training development and delivery
- Prior experience developing Security related training and instructor-led and online training, videos, and job aids
- Experience delivering face to face and virtual training to a wide variety of audiences
- Experience with PowerPoint, visual representation, and instructional design skills and understanding of 508 compliance
- Experience communicating effectively, both oral and written, with technical, non-technical, and executive-level customers.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.