gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Current Open Position
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on August 24, 2020
Position Title: Proposal Manager
- This Proposal Coordinator provides proposal support services to the company in its business/office operations. Weekend work can be expected when working on proposals in response to Government solicitations.
Location: 2800 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite 104, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review incoming solicitations (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, SSs)
- Perform proposal support tasks in technical, management, past performance and price volumes.
- Analyze Federal solicitation Sections L and M (or equivalent) proposal instruction requirements and prepare proposal templates
- Perform in all aspects of the proposal production process including strategies and themes, storyboarding, writing, editing, design, scheduling work sessions, and advanced graphics/ desktop publishing support
- Work directly with Senior Management and SMEs to create proposal content strategy, structure and compliance matrix, content plans, and storyboards
- Conduct regular proposal progress meetings and maintain the proposal schedule
- Maintain real-time status of components and overall condition of proposal documents
- Conduct kick-off/strategy meetings, lead team through the process of developing work plan & writing responsibilities, oversees reviews of draft versions, and follows through on compliant/timely proposal submission.
- Responsible for coordinating with prime, subcontractors and project team members regarding data calls, meetings, and necessary documentation
- Support lessons learned processes by evaluating proposal workflow and making recommendations for improvement
- Manage and update proposal boilerplates and templates
- Manage all collating, printing, binding, packaging, and filing of hard and soft copies
- Manage resume, asset, past performance, and template repository
Knowledge and Qualifications
The Proposal Manager must meet the following requirements and have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Minimum 7 years' experience performing as a proposal Manager or writer in a Government contracting company
- Minimum 7 years’ experience and knowledge in Government contracting providing services to DOD & military branches and civil agencies.
- BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field; in lieu of degree, eight to ten years of experience may be substituted
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and composition
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Significant ability in Desktop Publishing, word processing, and PowerPoint slide development in support of proposal development
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team-oriented, independent thinker, and collaborative
- Ability to handle multiple projects in time sensitive environments
- Ability to organize and recall large amounts of detailed information
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with professionalism and patience
- Ability to work well in time constrained, deadline driven conditions
- Preferred- Graduate of a Shipley proposal development/capture management course of instruction or equivalent
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.