Access Management Specialist
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Access Management Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide visitor management support to Federal Protective Service (FPS) Visitor Management and Access Control (VMAC) program office located at the St. Elizabeths Campus, Washington D.C. VMAC is responsible for overseeing the Visitor Management and Access Control at St. Elizabeths providing security at the facilities, positive control of all visitors and safety of employees on site. Tasks include the following:
- Support Stakeholders and FPS for coordination of visitor access control at large events and ceremonies on campus
- Answer telephones and electronic emails as they pertain to assigned duties.
- Assist with managing the Access Control Program on the Campus and facilitate access for construction projects on the Campus.
- Provide briefings on behalf of FPS to access card end users, advising of procedures, policies, and addendums pertinent to approved upper campus access.
- Manage contractor access requests for designated DHS construction contract companies including but not limited to attending construction phase meetings, coordinating project access plans, etc.
- Create and issue Campus badges for long-term access to the Campus for personnel authorized by policy that do not otherwise qualify or require Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) credentials (PIV cards).
- Attend reoccurring Government construction meetings relating to upcoming projects, events, personnel changes, and scheduling.
- Create and update HSPD-12 credentials (PIV cards) for approved personnel.
- Conduct system administration duties, related to Access Control duties, for the Physical Access Control System (PACS) and Visitor Management System (VMS), to include adding access, running reports, conducting trends analysis.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in conducting analytical; and support activities related to access control related research tasks; four (4) years’ experience in Access Control specialty desired.
- Experience should include but not limited to the use of access control systems in relation to enrollment activities, access level programming, running of access reports/record.
- A minimum education requirement of a bachelor’s degree (BS/BA).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, and directives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher to include Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.