Task Order Project Manager
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Task Order Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide visitor management support to Federal Protective Service (FPS) Visitor Management and Access Control (VMAC) program office located at the St. Elizabeths Campus, Washington D.C. VMAC is responsible for overseeing the Visitor Management and Access Control at St. Elizabeths providing security at the facilities, positive control of all visitors and safety of employees on site. Tasks include the following:
- Develop and implement a draft Project Management Plan and Integrated Master Schedule to identify activities, events, and document key milestones for project execution on any assigned project activities.
- The IMS should account for required activities necessary to facilitate large events on Campus that require long-range, detailed planning in a phased approach.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control all contractor personnel to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved.
- Assist FPS in the development of Visitor and Access Control organizational process assets for use in future projects such as document templates, project plans, and procedures.
- Assist in project coordination efforts amongst FPS Program Offices, project teams, senior management, and external stakeholders as it relates to Visitor Management and Access Control.
- Develop training materials, presentations, spreadsheets, flowcharts, and diagrams in support of FPS mission objectives.
- Provide recommendations and corresponding documentation for business process improvements and potential business process reengineering; align the recommendations with government and industry best practices.
- Prepare reports (briefings, white papers, decision papers, and memoranda) on business process improvements and activities as needed to ensure the appropriate integration into FPS operations.
- Provide recommendations on analysis after review of laws and regulations that may impact FPS business processes.
- Identify strategic identification opportunities to improve compliance with DHS, and Federal requirements within project management.
- Lead discussions on topical areas/issues requiring resolution by small groups providing recommendations to senior management for decision, or by senior management personnel.
- Provide a Monthly Status Report to the Contracting Officer and COR via electronic mail by the 15th of each month (see paragraph 10.1).
- Perform quality control of deliverables provided.
- Assist with development of policy documents.
- Oversee the preparation, editing, and assembling of reports required for meetings and presentations.
- Assist with the development, revision, innovation, and preparation of training materials.
- Assist FPS Risk Management Division (RMD) staff to plan, control, and monitor all relevant program objectives, activities, and initiatives.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Project Management of small to medium operational teams providing services; with a minimum of 4 years in Security Management related field requiring safeguard of private, public or federal facilities and personnel with medium to high risk security responsibilities.
- A minimum education requirement of a bachelor’s degree (BS/BA).
- A Program/Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification is desired for this position.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical and cost data
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, and directives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher to include Access, Excel, & Project
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
- Advanced organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.