gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Non-Contingent
Position Title: Exercise Support
Location: Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina
Security Clearance Level: Candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Exercise contract support position will support planning and execution of Chairman, Joint Chief of Staff (CJCS), Combatant Command (COCOM), USAFCENT, and other component exercises in the USCENTCOM AOR. This position will assist in the development of exercise constructs to include: concept development, training audience, training and main exercise objectives, joint exercise control group operations, overall execution, and after-action review. The Exercise contract support position will also build exercise budgets in support of ACC and USCENTCOM, develop FY exercise proposals to support TSC Plans and build exercise constructs for CJCS approved objectives as published in Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS). Additional tasks and responsibilities required by this position include but are not limited to:
- Organize/conduct meetings, conferences, briefings and site surveys in support of approximately seven CJCS and other command exercises annually.
- Develop and present exercise-related briefings to command leadership.
- Coordinate with HHQ, country teams, host nation partners and other commands in the development and execution of CJCS exercises.
- Deploy in support of the exercise project officer for CJCS, COCOM, USAFCENT and other component exercises approximately seven times annually.
- Attend/participate in USCENTCOM and ACC exercise conferences as directed.
- Conduct all administrative requirements to facilitate exercise planning, briefs, and travel.
- Support the development, management and promulgation of long range exercise schedules.
- Review current operations, operational plans, AF instructions, and joint publications with the purpose of collating data and information and brief senior officers of ongoing theater operations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Two (2) years’ experience planning exercises on a numbered AF or component command staff level higher or other service equivalent.
- Bachelor’s level degree in any subject or have at least five (5) years of experience on a numbered AF or component command staff level or higher or other service equivalent.
- Able to obtain a US Passport and meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries.
- One (1) year experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
For more information about this position or to apply please visit our website’s career page at http://jobs.jobvite.com/gtangible-corporation/jobs.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.