Gigamon Threat Insight is an enterprise network security product focused on providing capabilities that empower our customers to detect and track adversaries in real-time.
Our mission is to use the power of information to detect, track and dismantle hackers' means of attacking our customers. Our team has seen all sides of the equation, as attackers and defenders, in addition to the complex engineering required to solve these problems at scale. Our software helps security professionals get an unparalleled view into their networks, perform forensics on security incidents and build effective early warning systems.
We are looking for a Security Architect to architect and implement security solutions of Gigamon Insight’s infrastructure. This is a hands on role, taking lead on building process while driving operational aspects of the security program. It’s an opportunity to be part of a small team that moves fast and directly impacts the success of the product.
If you're passionate about solving problems with elegant solutions, Gigamon might be the place for you.
Core Job Role
- Architect the security posture of Gigamon Insight’s product environments
- Lead and drive the product towards obtaining FedRAMP compliance, providing technical direction to resolve compliance gaps Build documentation and processes required by FedRAMP (Policies and Procedures, SSP, CP, IRP, P&Ps, ISAs, etc.)
- Build process and tooling to drive detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Develop, document, and drive incident response and remediation strategies
- Drive vulnerability and compliance scanning, auditing, track remediation lifecycle
- Build and document a FedRAMP compliant disaster recovery and systems contingency plan
- Flexible work and vacation schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits
- We put great emphasis building well tested and stable solutions
- 10+ years of security engineering, building security compliance and auditing programs
- 5+ years of experience implementing FedRAMP and related NIST controls (sp 800-53, sp 500-292, ect)
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and infrastructure and how they relate to compliance accreditations
- Experience building and driving security tools (SIEM, IDS, authentication & logging systems, vulnerability scanners, av, incident tracking, ect)
- The candidate must be able to successfully complete a criminal background investigation
- Remote work options available, no relocation services for candidates outside the Seattle area