Staff SW QA Engineer
Gigamon is seeking a self-motivated experienced Staff Software QA Engineer for a full time position. This position requires a problem solver who is a self-starter, well organized, flexible, and effective with multiple simultaneous tasks
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform functional and system test using Gigamon’s products to ensure high quality product release.
- Write test plan and test cases to verify the product meets the development objectives based on the specifications and marketing product requirements.
- Deliver test automation code and help in driving improvements to our automation coverage and tools
- Develop thorough understanding of Gigamon software, solutions and market verticals
- Demo proof of concept for specific customer use cases.
- Learn from customer bugs and fill test coverage gaps.
- Review product documentation and provide feedback to Technical Publications
- 5-10 years of hands-on QA testing experience with focus on automation
- Strong scripting experience in Python and automation frameworks like Robot.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs and GUI based testing
- Experience with testing of network management systems
- Working knowledge in TCP/IP, L2/L3 protocols, L4 – L7 protocols
- Knowledge of and/or experience with analytics, firewall, security and SSL a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Min. BS degree in Computer Science or Equivalent