SW Engineer - Cloud
Gigamon is leading the convergence of networking and security operations to help organizations reduce complexity and increase efficiency of their security stack. Our GigaSECURE® Security Delivery Platform is a next-generation network packet broker that helps customers make threats more visible across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments, deploy resources faster and maximize the performance of their security tools.
Global 2000 companies and government agencies rely on Gigamon solutions to make them more agile and cut costs. 83 of Fortune 100, 7 of the top 10 Global Banks, 8 of the top 10 Mobile Phone Network Operators, 10 of the top 10 Federal Agencies use Gigamon products and solutions.
The right candidate will have a significant impact on the design and development of GigaSECURE Cloud portfolio at Gigamon. Working as part of a growing, dynamic team, the candidate will thrive in a cross-functional team environment to lead and achieve project deliverables and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to the product lines. This is one of those rare opportunities to develop a product that integrates with multiple private and public clouds.
- Lead the design and development of features for GigaSECURE Cloud using the latest technologies to manage traffic visibility in public and private cloud environments including vSphere, NSX-T, AWS, Azure, Openstack, vSphere, Kubernetes etc.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders and engineers throughout the lifecycle of the product to deliver a competitive product on time with the right quality
- Work with customers and third-parties to understand their requirements/feedback and build features that increase the lead Gigamon has in the market
- BS in CS or related field
- Experience designing and developing complex distributed software using Java, Spring, REST, NoSQL databases etc.
- 2yrs to 4 years of hands-on professional experience building products
- Deep knowledge of one or more public or private cloud services (Openstack, vSphere, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes etc.,) and APIs
- Excellent communication skills