Director, Strategic Accounts
Job ID 2023-5766
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians and healthcare professionals. We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our WebMD Ignite sales team.
WebMD Ignite is a full service growth engine for health systems and health-centric organizations. Our comprehensive experience, datasets and breadth of capabilities maximize our partners' marketing investments resulting in an enhanced reputation, deeper loyalty and profitable growth.
Your focus will be to drive revenue growth through strategic selling of our comprehensive and integrated suite of marketing and technology products built to enable seamless, personalized health experiences that engage, empower and activate consumer and physician audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and driving revenue. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, strives in a fast-paced environment and loves to win.
- Prospect and Identify Opportunities: Identify and target potential customers through proactive research and lead generation techniques.
- Engage and Qualify Leads: Initiate contact with leads through various channels, including cold calling, email outreach, social media, and networking.
- Build Relationships: Through needs assessments understand pain points, challenges, and objectives. Build trust through partnership.
- Strategic Selling: Present compelling and persuasive presentations emphasizing value and benefits of our solutions based on their needs.
- Negotiation and Closing: Close sales and consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and create an environment for long term growth within each account.
- Reporting and Documentation: Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including lead generation. Utilize CRM to keep opportunities up to date and stage appropriately for forecasting.
- 3+ years selling digital marketing, technology and/or into the healthcare space
- Demonstrated success in exceeding multi-million dollar quotas.
- Proficient communicator – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, accountable
- Experience within health system marketing and/or pharmaceutical industry strongly desired or equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Salary Range: $110,000 - $120,000. On Target Earnings Range of $240,000 - $270,000