Associate – Sales Operations
Job ID 2023-5490
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Work Timings: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST
- 2+ years’ experience in Media or Digital
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to be responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks to manage workload.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Communicate goals, program elements, and timing to internal teams, providing regular updates on changes in direction, guarantees, and budget shifts
- Tracking the status of a program from sale through program completion
- Collaborate with internal teams to problem solve, taking the lead on finding ways to strengthen work flows that aid in securing revenue
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, reviewing and understanding contractual agreements for campaigns that are advertising on WebMD/ affiliate sites.
- Become familiar with our suite of products in order to manage the approval of campaign deliverables