Job ID 2023-5683
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 2+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Ability to write code for the given problem.
- 1+ years’ experience in mobile and automation testing
- Understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) will be an added advantage.
- Experience of different types of testing: integration, system, regression, smoke, sanity is good to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn new aspects of testing.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Complete the tasks and meet the required deadlines.
- Involve actively in daily stand ups and planning meetings.
- Create and design test cases and acceptance criteria from user stories, and product requirements under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive test scripts and documentation on products under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Creating and executing manual test cases under the guidance of senior engineers.