Job ID 2023-5656
Education: BFA or BA degree in Interactive Design / Graphic Design or related field
Experience: 5+ years
Work Timings: 2pm -11pm
· Minimum 5+ years of design experience
· Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of digital design knowledge and online marketing.
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a must
· Working knowledge of other Adobe CS products (Premiere Pro, AE, XD, Dreamweaver) is a plus
· Experience and ability to sketch by hand on paper and digital mediums.
· Quick to design, translating content to design easily and often
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to communicate in both technical and business environments
· Smart, creative problem solver with a sense of humor and excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent attention to detail and process
· Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment
Role & Responsibilities:
· Translate existing sites or product concepts into illustrations.
· Pull marketplace examples for inspiration and communication of ideas.
· Quickly develop and iterate upon sketches
· Understand how to bring content into graphs, charts, or other visuals to best tell corporate stories.
· Partner with design and video team members to integrate illustrations into video, presentations and ad designs.