Data Client Liaison
Job ID 2024-6067
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Internet Brands/MD Alert is currently seeking a Client Data Liaison responsible for understanding data process flow and reporting requirements. This role will vet requirements; identify data handoffs; understand transformations and pinpoint potential for data loss or corruption. With this understanding the role will develop reporting tools across multiple platforms to follow the data, identify anomalies and provide analysis, recommendations, and remediation steps. The role requires a full technical knowledge of all phases of the marketing pipeline and being able access the data across multiple databases and data stores. This role will play an active role in quality assurance reviews, working with QA Teams and other business verticals to resolve issues.
- Identify a process for intake and processing of client pass back values across various marketing channels
- Intake and implementation of custom data layouts with an understanding of individual client requirements
- Dedicated point of contact for all User Level Data (ULD) related questions and issues
- Work internally with owners of individual reports/brands to ensure timely resolution of data and perform re-posting of data
- Develop a strong end-to-end knowledge of business processes and data lineage and flow to become the SME on ULD data capabilities
- Raise and review gaps in client expectations/asks and manage timelines for new features to be included in client solutions
- Attend weekly meetings driven by Account Management to review the status of all tactics.
- Work with all internal & external stakeholders on alignment and execution of Agency / Manufacturer ULD requirements
- Familiarity with SQL - must be able to write queries in SQL to retrieve and manipulate data from large data sets
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide and implement solutions.
- 1-2 years working knowledge of at least one of Google Big Query, SQL Server, Vertica.
- Experience with Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI etc.
- Industry experience in business analytics, building dashboards, presenting KPIs and creating actionable insights.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, statistics or a related discipline, or 1-2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Self-motivated and demonstrable skills in work in cross-departmental teams to delivery business solutions
- Strong practical experience with Excel. Proficient in advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
This job will be based out of our office in Newark, NJ