Associate Data Upload
Job ID 2023-4956
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com / www.krames.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: Bachelors’ degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field
Experience: 4+ years
Shift timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Experience with video streams and imbed or extract captions.
- Experience with video, caption, thumbnail and transcript file types.
- Proficient in Apple Preview or similar image editing software
- Understanding of differences between Excel, CSV and other text files and skilled with formatting, editing and changing file types.
- Proficient in video/multimedia encoding application.
- Proficient in Postman or Insomnia HTTP client.
- Knowledge of Brightcove APIs to batch upload and replace video, caption and thumbnail files and edit metadata fields.
- Knowledge of AWS S3 and EFT/FTP storage to edit, upload, replace and delete files.
- Knowledge of Filemaker to create and/or edit records and run scripts in the Video Production database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced, including knowledge of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, storytelling/ presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a multi-team setup with various stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with TWN staff to prepare data for new or updated videos, including providing Content IDs for new titles.
- Receive release files and verify all sets are complete (for eg. video, caption, transcript, and thumbnail).
- Work with TWN staff to complete the release, requesting missing files or replacements for bad files.
- Re-encode video files to produce additionally required files for CDNs: MEZZ (1920x1080) for Brightcove, H264_720 (1280x720) for AWS, The Mp4_CC (1280x720 with Closed Captioning) files provided by TWN are loaded to the Globalscape EFT server.
- Reformat thumbnail files to produce lo-res (1920x1080) for Globalscape EFT, UCR (288x162) for UCR, Brightcove Poster and Thumbnail (1280x1080, 160x90) for Brightcove
- Update or create video records in Krames Video Production database and assign video IDs (aka Prescription Codes) for use in KOD video health sheets.
- Load H264_720 videos and VTTs to AWS.
- Create or update video records in Brightcove and update Brightcove Video ID in new video records in Krames Video Production database.
- Create UCR data package including VTT captions, UCR thumbnails and transcript files and deliver to stakeholder for Content team ingest to the UCR.
- Prepare and load a metadata file to the KOD database staging and production site after the new videos have been ingested and assigned to collections in the UCR.
- Test sample videos for playback on kramesvideo.com.
- Add or Update videos, captions, and thumbnails to KramesV2 and Krames CHL libraries in Globalscape EFT and produce updated video manifest spreadsheets.