The Analyst, Web Analytics is responsible for providing overall website analysis, tag management, and customer behavioral analytics in order to improve customer experience that drive incremental sales and profit. The person will directly contribute to achieving sales, profit and growth goals through their ability to understand and interpret data, and make grounded recommendations to improve digital performance. The Web Analyst is responsible for monitoring and interpreting clickstream and purchase data to identify and provide actionable recommendations improving customer experience across digital touchpoints.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the collection, measurement, reporting, and analysis of web behavioral data across business units
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis etc) align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e-commerce
- Partner with IT, Marketing and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies
- Partner with web analytics, testing, and personalization vendors to assure proper implementation and ongoing optimization
- Utilize data insights to inform the development of A/B and multivariate tests (including developing hypothesis, influencing creative, identifying success metrics and analysis) that drive improvement of key web site and customer metrics.
- Serve as SME on all digital medium analytics and measurement tools; stay current on latest trends in web measurement strategies and guide cross-channel attribution methodology
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Deep understanding of the technical intricacies of campaign tracking, website data collection, related tools and technologies, and relevant industry-wide topics (data layers, cookies, privacy, tracking tag, and data governance)
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to process and analyze complex data sets to help make key business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Marketing related quantitative field.
- 2+ years’ experience with web analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics) and tag management tools (Tealium IQ, Google Tag management) combined with very strong Excel skills
- 2+ years of experience with data analytic tools (Tableau, Alteryx) and experience writing SQL (Google Big Query), building real time dashboard (Google Data Studio) development.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf