DC Operations Supervisor-B2 (Sun-Wed, 4:30pm-2:30am)
Responsible for assisting the department manager in overseeing the daily operation of the department. Plans, prioritizes and communicates all department related activities to associates to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
* This shift's schedule is Sunday-Wednesday, 4:30pm-2:30am *
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist Department Manager with managing workflow to meet planned units/cartons per hour, cost per unit, level of service and accuracy standards.
- Supervise your functional areas to ensure all Key Performance metrics are achieved; develop daily plan, monitor results, initiate changes to ensure daily goals are achieved.
- Delegate tasks, train & monitor associate performance to meet and exceed productivity, accuracy, quality, safety, attendance goals in accordance with SOP’s.
- Optimize department operations by ensuring the correct staffing levels each day, provide feedback to Manager regarding labor capacity and workload leveling.
- Support & create a culture of consistency, fairness & inclusiveness for associates
- Lead start up shift meeting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory distribution service experience.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- PC Skills: Microsoft office Package.
- Must be able to be flexible with schedule rotation based on business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf