Business Support Analyst (Kronos)
The Business Support Analyst will have the primary responsibility of analyzing and tracking labor and sales trends, payroll reporting, data forecasting, and creating analyzing test cases within the Kronos Labor Scheduling System Module, Ultimate Software and other Store system integrations. The Analyst will ensure the Kronos Labor Scheduling System Module is running smoothly on a daily basis, executing operational tasks related to the system and payroll processes, and providing insightful auditing and payroll reporting functions. Position will be responsible for allocating and managing all store level labor and developing strong relationships with the Store Operations field team and with cross-functional partners.
What you'll do...
- Provide advanced functional support in Kronos including support tickets, system delegation requests, and partnering with Business Team as needed.
- Partner with Field Training to address training issues and communications to stores
- Work on special projects within Kronos such as building and testing of labor standards, tasks, and task groups
- Work on Kronos Upgrades / Patches as a SME.
- Work as an Analyst to gather requirements for future Business Initiatives
- Work as an Analyst to Test and certify solutions around Kronos and Store Systems.
- Analytics and Reporting
- Support management decision-making by providing weekly/monthly reports and analysis related to Kronos Scheduler and Timekeeping and other value-added ad hoc projects
- Track and analyze various sales and KPI results and summarize trends and opportunities, be able to draw conclusions and provide recommendations based on data analysis.
- Create Sales and Labor forecast schedules that align labor hours with sales trends and payroll while adhering to all company and regulatory scheduling policies.
- Review Sales and Labor forecasts to ensure data integrity and compare with forecasts from the Finance team to ensure we are in line with our sales and payroll budgets.
- Consolidate data and prepare analyses by checking for reasonability and accuracy
- Produce and publish weekly payroll reporting
- Create and analyze ad hoc reports as well as create data feeds and interface files
- Create test cases and perform functional testing
- Audit schedules weekly including availability, mgmt. shifts, audit trails of individual schedules.
- Audit and analyze discrepancies between planned shifts vs. scheduled shifts.
- Ensure all data loaded into Kronos is current and accurate (to include the following):
- Weekly: payroll plans, custom and sales plan load files
- Validate weekly payroll and sales plans to ensure we are within budgeted targets
- Ensure that all new stores and new positions are created in a timely manner
- Update and maintain special events such as holidays
- Perform district alignment updates
What you'll need...
- 2+ years of progressive retail experience
- 2+ years of experience with Kronos workforce Central System (or other automated scheduling system)
- SQL writing skills & report creation are a plus
- Kronos Training\certifications are a plus
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf