Senior Manager, eCommerce Solutions
Temporarily Working Remote Due to Covid-19
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
Torrid is looking for a Senior Manager eCommerce Solutions to lead, deliver and manage design, implementation and rollout of small, medium and large eCommerce, Digital and Omni-Channel complex projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as eComm website(s) technology owner and project owner to evaluate, prioritize develop, manage, implement and test all SFCC system integrations and solutions.
- Participate in developing and executing strategic and tactical eComm and Digital Marketing business plans, provide technology architecture and solutions.
- Provide expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated.
- Provide technology and architecture leadership across the eComm landscape, evaluate and benchmark new platform features, APIs and technologies, architect the future state and the roadmap.
- Consistently evaluate new technologies, maintain technical familiarity with all core eComm and Digital Marketing platforms and security.
- Develop and manage the planning, and execution across the websites and mobile app to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all Agile releases.
- Work closely with all IT teams, Vendors and consultants to implement enterprise & Omni-Channel solutions.
- Collaborate with Product teams across business functions to prioritize initiatives and launch features.
- Leverage site data, APM tool reports and analytics to optimize the overall web experience, consistently analyze, measure and provide actionable plans to improve site performance.
- Effectively collaborate with leadership and cross functional teams such as IT, eComm, Marketing, Store Ops, CRM/Loyalty, Retail Merchandise, and OMS.
- Manage the financial aspects of the eComm technology administration, budgeting, vendor engagement, purchasing, and cost management.
- Define the software development standards and best practices for agile, secure, scalable, highly performant, and supportable applications.
- Maintain a complete set of architectural artifacts that accurately depicts the eCom systems, all integrations and data flows.
- Manage and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop and deliver the digital roadmap.
- Work closely with IT leadership team to guide and direct technical and professional growth of technical staff. Mentor IT associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
What You’ll Need:
- Hands-on extensive knowledge of e-Commerce technology.
- Must have hands-on architect level of knowledge and experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and eCom Mobile Apps.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce systems architecture with working knowledge of strategies that will lead to continued success and growth in online retail.
- Knowledge of ETL and data management techniques; headless applications and APIs.
- Experience with best practices in software delivery including DevOps, Agile/Scrum methods, CI/CD, automated functional and performance testing, and the tools that support these processes.
- Experience with information security, PCI, SOX compliances, GDPR, CCPA and other regulations.
- Expert in creating and leading the strategy for eComm platform performance testing and holiday readiness planning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining schedules and adhering to budgets.
What You’ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative, and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services, and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court, and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets, and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry-leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility is available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf