Senior Business Development Executive
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of experience lead technology solutions. We offer a large number of solutions (i.e., Mobile Development, Application Development, Experience/Design, SharePoint, CMS, BI, CRM/Salesforce, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Managed Services). The Account Executive "hunts" for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Employ strong discovery skills to uncover the key business pains for the customer
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects and clients, demonstrating ability to build long term sustainable clients
- Ability to generate new relationships with decision makers in organizations
- Communicate the value proposition (and differentiation within the market) of the company's entire suite of services while owning the entire sales cycle of complex, consultative service sales
- Ability to build a pipeline and accurately forecast business outcomes on a consistent basis
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to Rightpoint
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
What We’d Love to See
- Significant years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $500K+)
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with a focus on services sales
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.