Lead Service Designer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Who we are:
We are led by our deep belief that every company is an experience company today or will need to reinvent themselves to become one. At Rightpoint, we design experiences, processes, cultures, content, and technologies for companies to transform who they are, how they act, and how they position themselves in the world. A values-led intrapreneurial organization, we’re grounded in innovation, focused on transformation and intellectually curious.
The Service Design team help clients identify strategies and capabilities for a different future state, while bringing together inputs from other disciplines across the firm (research, analytics, user experience, technology, change management) to help make that future a reality. We are often in essential leaderships roles during this process.
As a Lead Service Designer, you are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You are comfortable with analytical frameworks and quantitative methods. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience together with a strong perspective in the experience or service design space.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make
- Apply strong consultative skills including: insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning delivered with excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, gaps and opportunities that span CX, EX or both
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Continuously iterate designs based on client feedback and refine solutions
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress (especially experience-centric measurements)
- Design materials for client workshops and sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Support Rightpoint growth and thought leadership
What We’d Love To See:
- 5+ years relevant consulting, agency, or startup experience
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to creating extraordinary customer and employee experience
- Excellent presentation(written/verbal) and facilitation skills
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology(s)
- Ability to be a key member of complex projects in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including quantitative methods such as ROI modeling and prioritization frameworks
- A network of other design thinkers and leaders
- Experience with transformation initiatives that involve process and technology implementation
- Cross-disciplinary team: Experience and confidence in highly collaborative engagements involving representation from a range of fields including: business strategy, transformation, change management, process modeling, user experience, agile, marketing, product development, operations, organizational design, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have:
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Prior Service Design project experience
- Management Consulting experience (3+ years)
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.