IT Security Compliance Lead
IT Security Compliance Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Information Security Compliance Lead is responsible for managing Rightpoint’s information security controls and compliance in alignment with Rightpoint policies. This role also participates in projects, vendor review, audits, and benchmarking of security policies against best practices and standards, and regulatory requirements. Working with Genpact Information Security team to develop risk management strategies that align with business goals and operations and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems and data.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
- Lead the implementation, operation, support, and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including obtaining our certification against ISO/IEC 27001.
- Leads the ongoing preparation and the implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines to comply with internal audits and gap remediation.
- Manages and leads the design and operation of the Information Security program and policies along with compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
- Complete and track third-party due-diligence requests/questionnaires related to information security.
- Develop and maintain well-written documentation and timely updates of policies, standards, procedures, processes, risks, and action plans.
- Review incidents and reports from security service providers and track issues to remediation.
What We’d Love to See
- Passionate about learning new technology and supporting users.
- Compliance certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC a plus.
- Information security assessment and auditing procedures, from both technical and business perspectives, and the use of formal methodologies
- Experience developing and leading an integrated, enterprise-wide governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) program.
- Strong project management and leadership aptitude
- Outstanding communications skills - must be proficient in communicating across all levels of the organization as well as building successful relationships.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly snack/drink delivery
- Regular cultural and social events including: volunteering, game nights, cultural and diversity spotlights, Happy hours, Team outings, intramural sports, etc.
- Frequent catered lunches
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.