Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is a digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
- Providing direction on the best web development, application, and testing frameworks to leverage for implementing the required design such as Bootstrap, Skeleton, jQuery, REST API, AngularJS, TypeScript, Node.js, Knockout, Grunt, and Gulp.
- Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices; and when we say solid, we mean SOLID.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of:
- The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework (and/or nHibernate) and LINQ.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server, Git (or similar).
- Consider refactoring a standard part of the development process.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Motivation with an emphasis on team performance.
- Passion about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
Nice to Have
- Strong experience working with layered architectures (N-Layer, Onion/Hex, DDD, CQRS) and an appreciation for appropriate layering and application structure.
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
- Experience in development and implementations using:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Other similar platforms
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such asHTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
- Experience with Client-side browser development using jQuery, Knockout, or AngularJS; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
B.E., B. Tech, MCA or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Life insurance as per Band
- Accidental Insurance as per Band
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.