Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Marketing Cloud Consultant will support the strategic delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloudcustomization and strategic efforts of solutions on the Salesforce platform, with a focus on Marketing Cloud and related integrations. Ability to work on large scale orgs, custom Force.com applications, building managed packages for the app exchange or ISVs, working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Communities, Sales and Service Cloud implementations, and mobile applications or connected devices. These solutions are comprised of leading-edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce, Database.com, Heroku, ETL, and other related technologies.
· Function as the technical delivery lead to define/document the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery, and ensure proper timelines and budget constraints are met during the delivery process
· Lead and delivery the successful design and implementation of SFDC Marketing Cloud services, including Email Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio Automation Studio, and equivalent services (Journey Builder, Engagement Studio campaigns, Sender Authentication Package management, MC Connect, Audience Builder, and SQL Query builder).
· Collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects, demonstrate Rightpoint’s technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that Rightpoint can build, and create estimates and work plans.
· Actively participate in the technical design of Salesforce and related software components.
· Contribute to Rightpoint's expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
· Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers and team members
· Transition projects to ongoing support/maintenance teams
Required Skills and Abilities
· 5 + years of experience in: developing technology solutions, Marketing Cloud implementations, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Visualforce
· Salesforce.com certification(s) (Force.com Certified Marketing Cloud expert) strongly desired, though we will support you on attaining these certifications throughout your career.
· Familiar with relational databases, integrations and marketing asset management
· Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Experience developing and deploying custom end-user systems.
· Thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management and/or social collaboration concepts and processes.
· Excellent oral and written skills for communicating technical solutions to clients and less-technical team members
B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
· Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
· Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
· Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
· Top Partners with Salesforce, Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
· Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
· Flexible PTO
· Casual and open office environment
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
· 401k with Company Matching
· Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
· Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
· Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
· Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!