Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Rightpoint Digital Operations Services team is looking to add someone with significant QA experience to lead a small, but growing, team and take them to the next level. Part of this “next level” includes offering and supporting QA services for all projects across the company. The ideal candidate has deep experience with several different flavors of QA (functional, performance, automation, etc), and has prior leadership responsibilities (even better in a support role).
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- This role requires wearing two different hats: setting the direction for the DigOps QA team, as well as the day-to-day responsibilities as an individual contributor for the QA team
- As a lead for the DigOps QA team, you will provide the direction for the QA team. This includes reviewing and tweaking established processes and tools as well as defining new ones as best practices evolve
- As the lead, you will also be an advocate for the team and the QA offering, pushing out QA processes and tools more broadly across the entire Rightpoint organization to drive adoption and standardization for all Rightpoint projects
- While there is a strong leadership component, this role is also an active QA team member for delivery work (Think… Player/Coach)
- As an individual contributor, you will drive the standard for all other QA team members to adhere to through defining test plans/cases, executing tests, and working with development teams to deliver quality products
- Review/refine existing QA processes and tools and assist in establishing new standards and processes based on industry trends and best practices
- Drive internal adoption of QA processes, tools and metrics
- Recruit, train, mentor, and coach team members both in their tactical, day-to-day actions as well as their career path/growth
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other members within the company
- Author and execute test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Participating in design, code and test plan reviews as needed and providing appropriate recommendations
What We’d Love to See:
- Software Quality Assurance experience in a Lead or Architect capacity
- Passionate about the QA “craft”
- Profound interest in building a high functioning team and making a positive impact on the cultural “DNA” of the company with regards to QA
- Experience in leading and coaching a small QA team or a support team
- Expertise in various forms of software testing (specifically in a support role):
- smoke testing
- regression testing
- functional and non-functional testing, etc.
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) testing
- Experience in both cross browser and cross device testing of web applications
- Responsive Design testing experience
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Experience with JIRA or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Experience with Mobile Web testing and simulator/emulation tools
- Knowledge of Selenium test automation a strong plus
Some Cool Extra’s
- Experience with JMeter, Load testing tools, Web Service testing tools, and Front-End testing tools a plus
- Experience with SOAP UI and Web Service testing tools a plus
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.